Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering any product from Mariko site.
When ordering from this site, you are bound by our terms and conditions.
• You must be legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
• You must be over the age of 18 years old.
• All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
• To cancel an order you must email firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must cancel your order within 12 hours of ordering
• Shipping charges are specified in ‘Delivery and shipping’
• There is no return on food items once shipped.
Availability and Delivery
• We aim to have all accepted orders dispatched within 24 hours, stock permitting, on condition that payment is cleared or account status agreed.
Risk and Title
• Products will be at your risk from the time of receipt of the products at the delivery address
• Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment.
Price and Payment
• Prices quoted include vat
• Exclude delivery costs
• These charges are added in your check out page.
• If your order is received damaged or faulty please email email@example.com immediately, So we can arrange to fulfil your order.
• Damaged or faulty order must be returned to ;
Pure Glan Food Ltd T/A Mariko
Glencastle, Bunnahowen, Ballina,
Co Mayo. Ireland F26KN82
• Goods returned faulty or damaged will be refunded in full.
• Duties may apply to countries outside of Ireland and is totally outside our control.
These duties are your responsibility.